4.2.10

help me find these boots, y'all.

Living in a city, especially a city full of beautiful people, means that I have become obsessed with shoes. The same thing happened last time in Barcelona with a certain pair of illusive gladiator sandals and round-toed gray boots. I never found exactly what I was looking for. (OCD for details much?)

This time, I want cowboy-ish boots with a bit of grunge glam. I see boots everywhere, and Urban Outiffters has a pair that are almost perfect (far left)...but the heel is a bit too high and the upper a bit too short. Also, I want boots the color of dirt, not caramel. Because I'm obsessed (and have too much free time) I drew what I wanted. If you guys see anything like this...lemmie know.



And here is the rest of it.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahaha. creepy shoe post warning. it took me reading this to get that the one on the right wasn't real. why don't you just draw them onto yourself?

mooresy said...

I wish. Believe me, I would.

VA said...

haha i knew these were yours the second i refreshed the website.

whit said...

haha, yes i was the same way as dylan and va. I didn't know the ones on the right were drawn until blown up, and i definitely thought you already had a pair of these. oh well, i'll be on the look out

Joshua said...

Mia "Outlaw," Not Rated 'Saba Island," Chelsea Crew "Tuson,"... these are some I found on Piperline.com. Pretty good site. Wide variety. There were none that matched your design with the laces and the straps, but... Maybe you like, Maybe not. I'll keep my eyes open for you though.

mooresy said...

Virginia!!! I thought you'd died, meeeeh!
Josh - fantastic website! If you smushed all those boots into one, they'd be perfect. Thanks :)

Joshua said...

i will see if i can do some smushing for you.

Kaitlyn said...

how amazing would we all look if we could just draw clothes on ourselves?

laws said...

I just got a pair of grey, round-toed boots in the mail yesterday. From Piperlime. What?