22.10.09

New collective assignment!

make a video (1-2 mins) of you working on a project in your natural studio habitat. These videos are supposed to be "fly on the wall" type things without a lot of editing. We are going to make them into something for the website :)




if ros and anita could do the cv activity, I will finish the poster and send everyone the file. also brian and temples can you post/ e-mail me your contact info? thanks...

btw, does my voice actually sound this bad in real life?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

the camera don't lie, girl. i miss nicks so much. my friends are impressed by your eating abilities.

mooresy said...

oh my gooooood when you leaned over to look at the computer and your eye peeked over your glasses, i laughed so hard.

Unknown said...

just realized you can see the st. patty's countdown in warp speed in the background!