1.10.09

link on, folks
















So I'm too poor [and lazy] to get an official webspace going.... instead I'm using Wordpress. [gloriously free] After exploring different setups and playing with a little hexidecimal color coding, something happens that isn't entirely crappy. [whoo hoo!] There's a lot of space for hosting images and even a happy little widget that lets me link my blog to the Collective. I'll reiterate: free free free free free free ... etc.

It's still waaaaaaaaaay in a scrap phase, since I don't really have images up loaded yet. But the address is http://moorsea.wordpress.com/

I'm thinking of changing the header image too... but at the same time I've always loved the idea of painting rooms. So empty, with all this opportunity. [I took that pic when I painted my apart. back to white] Thoughts?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice! i was missing your illustrations so much...

Kaitlyn said...

i looove your sketchbook.

Kaitlyn said...

also i am impressed with your make-shift website skills. looks great.