14.10.09

The Homebrew


After not really doing anything all summer and thinking that i have nothing to post i remembered i started a hobby. I have started brewing my own beer. I have made 2 batches (approx. 50 beers each) this summer and starting on a third soon to get ready for the fall season. I will document the process and post once it is complete.

First Beer made- a pale ale, naturally since it is my favorite
it actually turned out decent for my first time ever
second beer- amber ale
still not too bad for just starting

I am trying to decide what to brew next. I am taking suggestions...so feel free to weigh in here. My instinct is to go dark, like a stout or porter.

Anyways, know that i will always have homebrew for any visitors/passerby's. drop in, drink with me, be merry

The pic is of the pale ale.

6 comments:

Temps said...

bring it! I love a pale ale.

mooresy said...

i'm all about some stout. and not just because it rhymes...

klpolla said...

duh! screw grad school just open a brewery.

Unknown said...

i'm jealous! go for the porter or go home.

Madison said...

Ooooh we're having a homegrown beer fest this weekend thanks to Lucy's boyfriend. He made a pale ale first, and he's experimenting with a pumpkin seasonal.

Looks good Whit!

Stout >>>>>> Porter

Kaitlyn said...

omg pumpkin!